Discernment Weekends for Women
Taste and See
Listen to this song and let the words sink deeply within.
Sung by Kathleen Deignan,cnd www.scholaministries.org
Would you like to explore the possibility of living life as a sister of Green Mountain Monastery? Join us for a Discernment Weekend.
During the weekend we will share with you:
- the beauty and dynamism of our mission and vision: “At the Heart of the Universe – In the Heart of God-Ever Evolving Toward the Fullness of Love”
- our desire to become radiant expressions of Christ in the world.
- a passion for living religious life in the 21st century and supporting one other in our full flowering.
- our desire to be of service to the world through care for the Earth Community
- our interests in biodynamic/organic farming, and permaculture
- as well as scholarship, art and theater
In 2014, we invite women who may be interested in exploring life with us to contact Sr Gail (Email) and make arrangements for a phone conversation and potential weekend visit to the monastery.